Did you know that the State of Oregon allows a personal income tax CREDIT up to $100 for your political contributions? Not a deduction – a CREDIT! You can pay that $100 to Oregon WheatPAC and when you pay your income taxes or you can give up to $100 (married filing jointly) and DEDUCT that from the total you owe. It’s that easy!

Use this form to contribute before December 31st to claim your tax credit!