The gala recognizes the significant contributions that Oregon’s trade-sector companies make to the Northwest’s economic vitality and quality of life. International business awards are presented in several categories, and the Oregon Consular Corps selects an additional organization or individual for special distinction.
Oregon’s businesses are leveraging the strengths of the region’s trade-based economy and expanding their markets around the globe. Celebrate Trade shines the spotlight on their accomplishments, with special recognition for several of them, and inspires others to step into the lucrative global marketplace.
• International trade supports more than 505,700 Oregon jobs.
• $28 billion of goods were exported from Oregon in 2019.
• Oregon exports represent 12% of the state’s GDP over the past decade.
• 1 in 5 manufacturing jobs in Oregon are export related.
• Oregon trades with nearly 150 countries around the world.
Oregon Wheat Industry was awarded the 2019 Trade Award
The Oregon Consular Corps (OCC) is an organization of career and honorary consular officials who serve or have served as representatives of foreign nations and jurisdictions in Oregon and in the Pacific Northwest.